Flowers by EA Refunds & Returns Policies & Procedures
Quality & Flower Maintenance
At Flowers by EA (“FEA”) we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services. It is important to remember that flowers are a perishable, natural product that will react to their immediate indoor environment and external weather conditions. With over 20 years’ experience, FEA ensures that only the freshest and highest quality flowers are hand selected and bought each day. Unfortunately once we dispatch our flowers a number of changes in condition may result in their longevity being reduced.
Care instructions must be followed thoroughly in order to increase the life span and enjoyment of your flowers. To assist in prolonging their life, we recommend cutting the stems on a sharp angle and changing the water in the vase every two days. Air conditioning, extreme heat or changes in climate may also have an adverse effect on the flowers. Unfortunately, with all the possible variables, FEA cannot guarantee the flower quality in every case.
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with our service or our products, please let us know so we can rectify any errors or oversights that may have occurred. We are here to help and have a dedicated team which will go the extra mile to ensure that you are satisfied with FEA.
Flowers arriving in bud – Flowers may arrive in bud so the recipient will get the pleasure of watching your flowers open, the bud protects the delicate bloom while the flowers are in transit, ensuring that your flowers arrive unmarred. They also arrive with much more life ahead of them. Although the product images on our website show flowers in full bloom, we usually deliver flowers in bud or partially in bloom for the reasons listed above. We do understand that first impressions count, but this has to be weighed up with the practicality of delivering fresh flowers in good condition.
The first step to take if you have any problems with your order would be to contact us direct by any of the following methods;
Phone: +1 (649) 941 5621
On average, the flowers should last between 3 and 7 days. Should your flowers perish within three (3) days of the delivery date and we are satisfied that all care instructions provided have been followed, FEA will resend a new set of flowers. FEA reserves the right to request photos or images of the original flowers. FEA requires that any dissatisfaction with the freshness of the flowers be communicated to our Customer Service within 3 days of collection or delivery.
To assist us in quality control, it is our policy to collect the original flowers. Regrettably, we cannot arrange a resend of fresh flowers to you if the original flowers are disposed of or images are unavailable.
If the recipient receives damaged or sub-standard flowers, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange one of the following:
* a re-send on the next available delivery date; or
* a full or partial refund (% refund depends on the specific circumstances of the issue).
Typically we will not offer both a refund and a resend. Where flowers have been damaged we will normally ask for them to be returned or for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine where our system has failed, and to claim compensation if possible from our courier (as appropriate). It is important that we are contacted as soon as possible regarding issues. We will, at our discretion consider issues raised after the 3 day deadline but reserve the right to refuse the options of refunding or resending the order.
In the event that a small item, such as a balloon or vase, should arrive damaged or be missing, we shall be unable to resend that item but would be happy to refund its value.
It is important to note that this guarantee does not confer the right to an automatic 100% refund, but only to a fair resolution.
Time frame – If a refund or redelivery has been approved, this will be done at our earliest convenience. Usually within 24-48 hours.
Refund Method – Refunds will only be made in the original payment method.
For all Gift Items purchased, there is a 7 day cool-down period within which to return an item with proof of purchase. For items that are defective or not received in a satisfactory condition, please see below:
Returns of defective or damaged items:
- We uphold a 30-day return policy. You may return items within 30 days from the delivery date. If 30 days have gone by, unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund under any circumstances.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For hygiene or safety reasons must not have been worn, opened, assembled or used and any seals on the product remain unbroken:
- Gifts, Gadgets, Etc.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Please enclose the product you wish to exchange and your receipt. On the receipt, write instructions on what item(s) to exchange.
- If there is a difference in cost with the exchange, one of our customer service representatives may reach out to you for further information.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 to 7 days (after we receive and inspect your order to determine eligibility. You will receive an email confirmation.
- The customer is required to pay return shipping fees (where applicable) and the price is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- To complete your return, we require proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchased item(s) back to the manufacturer. See “Shipping Back” below.
- We have the right to deny any returns that do not comply with our Return Policy.
- We are not responsible for lost packages.
- Begin the process by emailing us or using our contact form.
We understand that sometimes certain products do not agree with your skin type. We will refund or credit the individual product that caused the Allergic Reaction. All reactions must be reported within the first 48hours of use. We reserves the right to request a Doctors letter and/or photos of the reaction in order to confirm that it was caused by one of our products.
Please note that all instructions, ingredients, opinions and suggestions regarding products on our site have been provided by the manufacturers and/or distributors. If you have any concerns regarding the safety of certain ingredients please contact your doctor or you can contact us for further information.
Late or Missing Refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at the details provided above.
- Only regular priced items may be returned for a refund. Unfortunately, any sale items cannot be refunded unless they arrive damaged or do not arrive at all. (which should not ever happen).
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We do not offer exchanges due to personal preference. If you need to exchange your item, return it first and then place a new order.
- To process a return or exchange (only if defective), you should contact us for the return address.
- Do not mail back to the manufacturer.
- Depending on the location, exchanges can take up to an additional 20-30 days. Please be patient.
Effective December 1, 2020
The above policy is applicable for orders placed after December 1st, 2020 and you will be refunded to your original payment method on all approved returns.